Camila Cabello's REAL information that is actually real this time

Hey guys, it's Julien! Remember me? Long time, no see. I went on a vacation to see my twin brother Tom Holland, he never mentions me in the interviews because like I said, I'm special. I have a complicated family, my mom married some other guy but somehow Tom came out being my twin and being born at the same time. It's very extremely complicated. I also managed to squeeze in a quick visit over to my best pal Poliginizie who lives in the Tropics, I'm not gonna tell you where cause then you might be a creep who thinks it will be okay to go after him. And note to all creeps who stalk innocent women, children, and men: GO TO HELL! Okay, continuing, I was sneaking up on Camila Cabello last night, and I realized all my information about her was wrong. Her real bra size is 32D and I said to myself, I'm so stupid! I screamed and she heard me and I tried to hide but it was too late because she already turned around and she caught me spying on her while she was changing and mistook me as a pervert, but that's not true. I respect women. The only lady I've ever took on (if you know what I mean) has been Gal Gadot. She was screaming when I jumped on her but I think she was screaming with pleasure, but for some reason she called the cops I don't know why. Anyway, back to the bra size situation with Camila. On top of that, I figured out she has a bit of Armenian in herself, how cool is that? I thought she was white, I guess she's not. And Armenians are not exactly white, some of them are mixed with Arabic. And also, because of her Mexican dad, she has some Indigenous blood in herself. And I also got Fifth Harmony's bra sizes wrong. Ally and Lauren are like B cups, they're tiny. Well, I've said my piece. Goodbye, I've gotta go to Starbucks with my pals Richard and Duh-Duh. Bye! 

Image result for emoji dancing gif
P.S This is not me here, this is just a stupid man trying to interrogate in my business. GET OUT, ASSHOLE! Sorry about that, people are constantly trying to get into my blog and take it down. Hackers sending viruses like this to bombard juliensfunnyblog.blogspot.com. Okay, well, bye again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Debby Ryan's REAL information

Millie Bobby Brown's REAL information

Camila Cabello's Info and Bio